My name is Alban but you are welcome to call me just Al.
I am a Communication Designer looking for indie game devs to collaborate with in weird, diverse and experimental game projects.
I worked on visual novels, arcade shooters, FPS, AR apps, adventure games and was involved in the making of an unfortunately failed MMO project.
My personal favourites are world and creature design – check out my portfolio to sneak a peek. My arch nemesis are boring stereotypes, bad cliches and clones*.
Other than that I am open to about every genre and always happy to try out something new.
If you are a sole fighter or small team on the frontiers of indie game development, looking for a capable artist to join you, feel free to mail me.
*If you see a guy looking like me, drop me an email. Been searching for that last clone for ages.
- graduated 2006 Gutenbergschule FOS Gestaltung, Frankfurt a. M.
- graduated 2011 communication design, University of Applied Sciences Rhein Main (HSRM)
- Bachelorthesis: Concept and visualisation of a Space Game
- Basic Tutortraining, HSRM
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Illustrator
- Construct 2
- Blender Game Engine
- Unity Engine
something to know about me
- I hold the “Introduction to Blender” course at the Hochschule fuer Gestaltung Offenbach.
- Since 2012 I am hearing impaired.